Disney Snow White Glitter

Selasa, 01 Maret 2016

my hometown

Hello guys... I want to share about my hometown the place where I was born :D

Palangka Raya is the capital city of central kalimantan. My city is the beautiful place. My city is very clean and suitable. Also palangka raya is not crowded as surabaya. The air of my city are still fresh until now because in my city many trees. My city is never flood because those are many trees can absorb the water.


 If you go to palangka raya you will see the nature of our forest also you can feel attached to our traditions. We have tropical forest and those are many plans like orchid and also you can see orangutan's and enggang's bird. If you want to see orangutan's closer you can go to "nyaru menteng" It is near from the city maybe around 30 minutes to go there by a car.



 At nyaru menteng you can see orangutan's closer and you can touch them you also can interaction with orangutan's. In nyaru menteng you can learn how to treat orangutan's. Orangutans's the most popular animal in central kalimantan. Nyaru menteng is the place where orangutan's has been rehabilitation. So if you go to nyaru menteng do not worry about orangutan's they will not bit you :D




Central kalimantan has the longest river, it is call Barito's river the length is around 900km.



Oh yeah do not forget to try our traditional food. We have many diffrent traditional menu and I think you will like it. If you feel bored you can go to festival of dayak at tambun bungai. You will see the traditional dancers and you can pick a picture with them, also you can dance together with them. If you will buy some souvenirs you can go to traditional market. We have many souvenirs like braclet,bag,t-shirt etc. At festival of dayak you ca learn the history of Dayak. You will see the pictures of dayak and you can try the costume of dayak. And you will get new experience there about dayak. Because we have many diffrents culture. If you want to know our traditional house you can visit Betang's house.

I think thats all. Thank you. If you want to know more about central kalimantan maybe you can ask me :D
Ok. Do not forget to write down your comment here ^^

1 komentar:

  1. love it! well maybe sometime if you go to your hometown, don't forget to bring some traditional souvenir for me and the other girls yaa, hahaha

    BalasHapus