Disney Snow White Glitter

Jumat, 18 Maret 2016

my autobiography

 Hi guys. I want to tell you a little bit about me :)
My name is Raisa Olivia and I am dayaknese. I am 19th years old and I have 1 brother and 1 sister, I am the oldest. I was born in Palangka raya (Central Kalimantan) ,April 26,1996. Now I am a student in Widya Mandala Catholic University. I am in 2nd smester and I am studying English. I graduated from senior high school in 2014. My hobbies are listening to music, watching movies and singing. I do not like watching horror movies. I like watching adventures, romance and comedy. I like reading books like novels or magazines. My favorite food is French fries and my favorite dessert are Ice cream, pancake, waffle etc. I have a bestfriend her name is Tri. She is in Palangka Raya now. She is dayaknese too like me. I knew her when I was in senior high school. At the church I have bestfriends they are nana and destri we always spend our holiday together. We like to try a new menu in a café. Now we are in the diffrents countries like nana still in Palangka Raya and destri in Jakarta. My brother is Gamal he is 15th years old and now he is in junior high school and he is going to enter senior high school. Pamela is my little sister she is 4th years old. She usually goes to school and follow my mom because my mom is a teacher. My father is a busy person he is a bussines man and usually at weekend my father usualy takes us to cool places. we are happy family :D.  I like dog because dog is funny. I hate cat because cat always disturb me and steal my food. I like cooking but I can not cooking very well. When I was in senior high school my favorite subject is English. I was a traditional dancer when I was at senior high school. You know I love watching korean drama. When I am bored I always watch korean drama. the first time when I came to surabaya I tought that I could not have a friend. But my feeling was wrong I got many friends in college. I always spend my time with my friends everyday. we always support each others. also when we bored we can sing a song together till we feel tired :D
                                                              

1 komentar:

  1. Aww, really like your autobiography btw. And before u post it, check it twice yaa, hehe. There's some grammar mistakes

    BalasHapus