Disney Snow White Glitter

Minggu, 01 Mei 2016

Casual Style is my favorite style



Hi guys I want describe my favorite style. My favorite style is casual because when I wear it I feel comfortable because it is very simple to wear. Usually when we are wearing casual style we will feel comfortable when we are doing our daily routine. Usually people like to wear T-shirt and jeans but casual style has many kinds, we can modify it with a jacket or sweater for the top at the bottom we can use legging or jeans. How about the shoes? We can wear sandals,flat shoes,sport shoes,sneakers,boots also you can wear high heels. If you feel bored you can try jumpsuit because it is very simple too and if you like to wear skirt you can wear a T-shirt for the top and a belt if you want. Do not forget to wear watch and another accessories like necklace,scarf or bracelet. How about the bag? I think casual style can fit with any bag you want. I think you can use baguette bag, clutch bag, envelope bag and shoulder bag. If you want to go to school you can use shoulder bag and if you want to hang out with your friend you can use baguette bag, clutch bag or envelope bag because you do not have to bring many things. If you want to add accessories when you hang out you can put a hat on your head. But remember you have fit the color matching because that can help you to make you still perfect. How about me? I like to wear T-shirt with jeans also for the accessories is watch because I feel comfortable and for shoes I wear flat shoes. I always use a shoulder bag because I can bring anything. Now many people like to use casual styles.





1 komentar:

  1. Hi Via!! I like casual style too. May be we can share our experience style hehehhe

    BalasHapus